Straight Through Processing for Walk-up Remittance Payments
In addition to remittance processing operations for mailed-in payments, billers often maintain cashiering windows to accept in-person payments. This is especially common with government agencies, which collect time sensitive payments for taxes, license fees and utility bills.
Payments received over-the-counter must often be processed manually, adding additional cost and complexity to the process. TPS Cashier addresses this inefficiency and enables a unified processing workflow. TPS Cashier includes front counter software for accepting payments and daily balancing. It connects to our cloud-based Transaction Processing Services (TPS) Platform where both walk-in and mailed-in payments are processed.
- Accepts cash, credit and debit cards, checks, money orders and credit vouchers
- Allows cashiers to easily scan remittance documents and checks using full page, dedicated check scanners or multifunction POS devices
- Extracts data from imaged documents and checks then populates records
- Displays verification of customer/invoice information in real-time to the cashier
- Consolidates work for clearing and reporting